Caleb Smith House
The Caleb Smith House, ca. 1819
5 North Country Road
This early 18th Century House was built in two stages reaching completion in 1819. In 1955 the dwelling was moved from its original Commack location on Jericho Turnpike to its present site in Smithtown. Former Headquarters for the Smithtown Historical Society, this building now serves as the Society’s exhibition hall displaying a large collection of decorative arts, textiles, costumes and documents.